Monday, February 2, 2009

My 25 Things....

1. I know the alphabet better backwards than forwards
2. Geography is not one of my strong qualities
3. I think you probably have me all wrong.
4. I am not sure what compels me to write anything about myself, let alone 25 things
5. I only REALLY wake up after 12. I don't sleep at all. This legally makes me a zombie.
6. I care more about you than I do about me.
7. I love cupcakes.
8. I hate the dark.
9. I love being a mommy. I was born to be a mommy!
10. I would be a vampire if I could.
11. I was never sprung off of pop music as a tween. aka your backdoor boys, or NSHIT. Blow me.
12. I give amazing advice that I never expect anyone to follow because even I do stupid things when "I know better".
13. I don't believe much in what people say. I often ask why one said ___ rather than worry about what was actually said. I find more truth this way.
14. I do a lot of things in the secret. Like draw.
15. I keep things like this private because I hate to disappoint others and more over, myself.
16. I have a heinous aversion to the notion of time, schedules and plans. Like people.. Time should not expect for me to be able to predict my mood and act in a predetermined way.
17. I am constantly looking for others to prove me wrong. No one has really succeeded yet.
18. I know too much for my own good.
19. I love horror films
19. I am a now person. Take what you need from yesterday.. Don't worry about tomorrow.. All dust settles in time.
20. Smiling is my favorite.
21. I am the least judgmental person I know and I think that everyone deserves chances. Yes, plural.
22. I am a real girly girl. I love it and am super proud of it.
23. Family comes first. But my friends are uber goober important to me.
24. I talk a lot of shit, but if you don't believe me, you can back up yourself.
25. You will never win a logical argument against my viewpoints.

2 comments:

  1. Girly girl, yip - you sure have a lot of pink stuff! :-)

    What kind of stuff do you draw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEEHEE - I do I do... It's such a me colour...
    You haven't even see 1/3 of 1/4 of all the pink stuff I have ;-p

    I tend to draw from the heart, it's kinda my way of getting my emotions out. Maybe one day I'll be brave enuff to publish some of it.

    ReplyDelete