Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FUCK what you hear... This is me!!!

Loyal to those loyal to me.

If you let me, you won't regret me. Shit. If you let me, you won't forget me. . .

My loves: to cuddle. love. to shop. to be alone. to be with you. to laugh. to smile. to make you smile. My best friends. Doing what I wants when I'm in the mood to do.

My hates: [3 things] liars. losing. weakness. Fuck the rest, I accept nothing but the best. I forgive, but I don't forget. I makes mistakes, but I'm only a girl.

I love, and I try not to. I stress, and know that I shouldn't. I know tomorrow isn't promised, and count every second, every word, every step as a blessing. what I really need. . . is to peace easy. . . rest my mind. stop worrying. Sooo let me. ♥

I try to avoid getting your thoughts into my mind, because my own are far superior. People will believe anything you tell them. There is no truth. But the conflict is this: some written language can also be entertaining when consumed with a grain of salt. Let me be your salt shaker.

I admire those who know better than I. And actually act upon their own insights. I think like a realist, act like an idealist. . . It's a dangerous way to operate.

I never sit still. I constantly fidget. I am always dazed but yet still aware of EVERYTHING going on around me. I always have to have the last word which gets me in trouble. I am a headcase.. yet completely one of the most sane people I know. NOTHING PHASES ME ANYMORE. I am terribly scared of the dark. I love to watch people.. I am intrigued with people. Old pictures make me happy. I like to take the "scenic route"... even if its the long way... History amazes me... I never sleep... but I never wake up... I AM SMARTER than YOU think... Everything you do is an accomplishment..even if its nothing... I would rather regret doing something... than regret not doing it. Everything thats meant to happen... eventually does... watch out.

.I am a real piece of work. ...head case to the maximums... .not a fan of growing up. .trying hard not to f*ck it up. .but I don't mind if I do. .I don’t regret ANYTHING. I have learned a lot from my mistakes. .don‘t judge me until you have walked a million miles in my shoes. ...trust me, you know nothing…I WILL tell you that I am probably one of the most down to earth people you will ever meet .don't judge my book by it's cover. ...in addition.... I get bored EASILY. .which is probably why I am constantly moving. .never standing still. .I will never settle for less than EXACTLY what I want. -and I’m not talking about material things- .I mean people. .I have few close friends. .I would rather spend my time caring about significant people than having a million acquaintances. .I advise that you do not try to figure me out , don't try at all, you will FAIL. .all you need to know: I am a princess [but I am not a prissy bitch]...an opportunist.. a lover.. a fighter.. .I am opinionated and passionate. .but I believe what I see not what I hear. talk is cheap ...so don't bother running your mouth. .it doesn't mean shit. .just show me.

.there is a huge chance that you will love me. .just because I make you smile. .I might even love you back. .but my respect is lost easily, so watch it. .I don't put up with negative nonsense from anyone. .but if you aren't happy, I can help you fix it. .just leave your drama at the door, along with your baggage and lousy small talk. SPEAKING OF NONSENSE -stop right there-.concentrate. ... make a little .... NOTE TO SELF: .please refrain from being a mess, creating drama, and talking sh*t. .I have more important things to worry about than the mindless details of your boredom. IN OTHER WORDS: .figure your life out if you wish to be a part of mine. .that is all I ask. .people often call me crazy. .its because I operate best in disorganized chaos. -but don't question my madness- .I keep it together when it really matters. .To my own demise. I insist that the weight of the world should be on my shoulders -I try to fix everything- but believe me, it's impossible let it be known...I DESPISE LIARS, people who can't see further then themselves, and mean people ...above all, my goal in life is to be happy... this is why you can't come in *summary* .don't underestimate me. .that would be your first mistake.

♥ ...I party. I work hard. and I play harder... ♥

*Club Kid**Business Analyst**Socialite**Space Cadet**Best Friend**Lunatic*
...she's so much more than you're used to...
**********************************************
**Laughing**Buying shoes**Lipgloss**Filthy house music**D/loading random music while inebriated**Dancing to sweet beats... sober or inebriated**Trying new things**Never taking anything too seriously*
*********************************************
*I am horrible with decisions**I can never make up my mind**I never know what I want**I hate making plans**When I do make plans, they always get f***ed backwards or sideways at least 7 times because I am moody**Therefore you never know whether I am coming or going**Nor do I**I do what I want when I am in the mood to do it**This drives people crazy**That sounds like a personal problem**Deal with it**I don't like to stress or worry**I say the F word a lot**I believe in the word F*** having many uses**I am an expressive person**I like to socialize**I strongly dislike nonsensical small-talk**I learn everything I can about everything**Social issues interest me**Shallow people do not**I loathe poor grammar**I am a literary genius**I will tell you what to think**You will not argue**Because I am correct, of course**I want to write a book**It will be a book about you*
******************************************

&& imma ♥ L • E • O: Wild in Bed, Great​ talke​r,​​​​ Sexy and passi​onate​,​​​​ Laid back,​​​​ Knows​ how to have fun, Is reall​y good at a lot, Great​ kisse​r,​​​​ Unpre​dicta​ble,​​​​ Outgo​ing,​​​​ Down to earth​,​​​​ Loyal​,​​​​ Addic​tive,​​​​ Attra​ctive​,​​​​ Loud,​​​​ Loves​ being​ in long relat​ionsh​ips,​​​​ Talka​tive,​​​​ Great​ fight​er and will knock​ your ass out if you mess aroun​d,​​​​ Rare to find,​​​​ Great​ when found.

No comments:

Post a Comment